Clean Cruising (CleanCruising.com.au) Wizard Specification: More than 5,600+ Cruises, 22 destinations world wide, 78 Ports of Departure , 81 Ports of Arrival, Departure Dates for 2 years ahead, 3 - 116 days Duration, 47$ - 3,155$ Daily Rate/Person, Top 16 Cruise Lines. Cruise Wizard shows the relationship of Avg.Daily Rate/Person vs Departure Date as different colours indicate specific Cruise Line. Note: Default Destination is set to South Pacific. There are 21 world destinations more for you.
What makes Clean Cruising stands out
When Clean Cruising was launched in 2007 as GlobeNet Travel's specialist cruise division, its goal was simple - to help Australians find their dream cruise faster, at the best available daily prices. The Company continues to achieve this by:
- Showcasing an exceptionally diverse range of cruises from around the world
- Remaining at the forefront of new technology platforms
- Cultivating one of Australia's largest and highest qualified team of cruise specialists.
Having won well over a dozen awards, its innovative approach to cruising has not gone unnoticed.
In 2013 company was recognised by the Cruise Lines International Association Inc. as their Australian "Cruise Agency of the Year" finalist. This award is judged by leading cruise lines on efforts to promote cruising, consultant training and growth in customer bookings. In the same year Luxury Travel Magazine readers voted Clean Cruising into their "Gold List", which features Australia's leading luxury travel agencies.
What do professionals in Clean Cruising say about they approach: "While we are proud of our accomplishments, the feedback from our happy customers is what truly puts a spring in our step. As long as we continue to receive testimonials like we have on our website, we'll still be cruising!"
- Luxury Travel Magazine - Gold List 2013
- Cruise Lines International Association Inc. - Australian Agency of the Year finalist 2013
- TravelMole - Web Innovator of the Year 2010
- Travel Tech - Top 10 Australian Travel website 2009
- Google Australia - Top Developer Website 2008
- Deloitte Technology - Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2005
- APT Cruises - Gold Agent 2012
- Azamara Club Cruises - Silver Agent 2012
- Carnival Australia Cruises - Tier 1 Member 2012
- Celebrity Cruises - Silver Agent 2012
- Cunard Inner Circle Club - Emerald Agent 2012
- Orion Expedition Cruises - Constellation Club Agent 2012
- P&O Cruises Partnership Elite - Diamond Agent 2012
- Princess Cruises Partnership Elite - Diamond Agent 2012
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - Silver Agent 2012
Travel Industry Memberships
- Australian Federation of Travel Agents - Australia's peak travel agency representative body
- Cruise Lines International Association Inc. - Peak body for Australia's cruise industry
- The Helloworld Group - Incorporates the Harvey World Travel, Jetset Travel, Travelworld and Travelscene American Express brands
- The Travel Compensation Fund - Australia's primary means of providing compensation to travellers